Bazaar is a podium where Fashion, Accessory designers and other stakeholders exhibit and sell their unique, often hand-made clothing, accessories and products.
The Swahili Bazaar captures the spirit, style and essence of the Swahili coast.In this upcoming season, our focus is placed firmly on people who epitomize the best of the East African fashion industry, with products that have a strong global appeal.
Celebrating “MADE IN AFRICA” celebrating Creative entrepreneurship.
1. Promote Eastern African fashion brands.
2. Promote Culture of Swahili Speaking Countries.
3. Create opportunities for East African products in African Diaspora markets and beyond.
4. Propagate The Business of Fashion.
1. Swahili Cuisine.
2. Swahili Beauty and Adornment i.e.. henna, piko, udi and perfumery.
3. Swahili “Mode” such as Beading.
4. Swahili Arts and Crafts.
5. Swahili Music and Performance.
6. Swahili Furniture.
7. Swahili Textiles and Weaving.
8. Swahili Accessories.
Page was started with Mobirise